We Missed You!
We’re back, but we’re operating a bit differently!
The health and safety of our people, our guests, and our community remains our number one priority. We have updated our health and safety plan based on recommendations from Public Health Orders and WorkSafe BC.
How we can keep each other safe
- Sanitize your hands before entering the restaurant
- Give each other some space. Support physical distancing by following floor markers and keeping 6 feet apart from other groups or guests
- Use the QR codes to view the menu on your devices. There are single use copies available too
- No cash payments for now, but we take all cards and Apple Pay
- Please do not enter if you or anyone in your group:
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches or headache
- Have travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid-19